· Make: Fender Custom Shop
· Model: NAMM Limited 1965 Stratocaster Relic
· Body Wood: Alder
· Neck Wood: Quartersawn Maple Neck
· Fingerboard: Quartersawn Maple
· Neck Profile: 65 Strat “C”
· Nut Width: 1 41/64”
· Depth at 1st Fret: .82”
· Depth at 12th Fret: .96”
· Nut Material: Bone
· Scale Length: 25.5”
· Inlay: Black Micarta
· Radius: 9.5”
· Color: Firemist Gold
· Pickups: Hand Wound 65 Strat
· Bridge: American Vintage Strat Relic
· Case: Black Fender Custom Shop Hardshell
· Weight: 7lb 14.7oz
· Serial: CZ539479
We are closed Sunday and Monday but will respond by Tuesday. If a guitar is purchased on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday it will be shipped on Tuesday.
It is our belief that the right instrument can be truly inspirational. If you have ever experienced the bond that can occur with the right guitar, you understand what we are all about. We pride ourselves in having the finest instruments around and treat each one with the realization that it is someone's dream guitar.
Welcome to Righteous Guitars...