• Make: PRS
• Model: 1985 Custom 24
• Body Wood: Mahogany
• Top Wood: N/A
• Neck Wood: Mahogany
• Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood
• Neck Profile: Regular
• Nut Material: Low Friction
• Scale Length: 25" • Nut Width: 1.64" • Depth at 1st Fret: .85" • Depth at 12th Fret: .94"
• Inlay: Moons
• Radius: 10"
• Color: White
• Pickups: Standard Treble & Bass
• Tuners: PRS Locking
• Bridge Type: PRS Tremolo
• Case: Original PRS Hardshell Case • Weight: 8lbs 5.3oz
• Serial: 5 0383
*** This is a Pre-owned guitar and is in great condition given its age with only minimal wear and a few dings ***
We are closed Sunday and Monday but will respond by Tuesday. If a guitar is purchased on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday it will be shipped on Tuesday.
It is our belief that the right instrument can be truly inspirational. If you have ever experienced the bond that can occur with the right guitar, you understand what we are all about. We pride ourselves in having the finest instruments around and treat each one with the realization that it is someone's dream guitar.
Welcome to Righteous Guitars...