Fender American Vintage II 1961 Stratocaster - Olympic White
• Depth at 1st Fret: .81"
• Depth at 12th Fret: .94"
• Weight: 8lb 2.5oz
• Serial: V2318837
Get it -
• Make: Fender
• Model: American Vintage II 1961 Stratocaster
• Body Wood: Alder
• Neck Wood: Maple
• Neck Profile: 1961 C
• Fingerboard: Slab Rosewood
• Fingerboard Inlay: Clay Dot
• Radius: 7.25"
• Scale Length: 25.5"
• Nut Material: Bone
• Color: Olympic White
• Pickups: Pure Vintage '61 Single-Coil Strat
• Bridge: Pure Vintage Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
• Case: Vintage Style Brown Hardshell
We are closed Sunday and Monday but will respond by Tuesday. If a guitar is purchased on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday it will be shipped on Tuesday.
It is our belief that the right instrument can be truly inspirational. If you have ever experienced the bond that can occur with the right guitar, you understand what we are all about. We pride ourselves in having the finest instruments around and treat each one with the realization that it is someone's dream guitar.
Welcome to Righteous Guitars...