Fender Custom Shop 1950 Double Esquire Journeyman Relic - Nocaster Blonde
• Depth at 1st Fret: .93"
• Depth at 12th Fret: 1.01"
• Weight: 6lb 14.7oz
• Serial: R125718
Get it -
• Make: Fender Custom Shop
• Model: 1950 Double Esquire Journeyman Relic
• Body Wood: 2-Piece Select Ash with Offset Seam
• Neck Wood: 1-Piece Rift Sawn Maple
• Neck Profile: 1950 Blackguard
• Fingerboard: 1-Piece Rift Sawn Maple
• Fingerboard Inlay: Black Micarta Dots
• Radius: 7.25" - 9.5"
• Scale Length: 25.5"
• Nut Material: Bone
• Color: Nocaster Blonde
• Pickups: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '50/'51 Blackguard
• Bridge: 51-'54 Tele Bridge with Brass Barrel Saddles
• Case: Deluxe Hardshell
We are closed Sunday and Monday but will respond by Tuesday. If a guitar is purchased on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday it will be shipped on Tuesday.
It is our belief that the right instrument can be truly inspirational. If you have ever experienced the bond that can occur with the right guitar, you understand what we are all about. We pride ourselves in having the finest instruments around and treat each one with the realization that it is someone's dream guitar.
Welcome to Righteous Guitars...