Gibson 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Ultra Heavy Aged - Double Gold
• Depth at 1st Fret: .91"
• Depth at 12th Fret: 1.02"
• Weight: 8lb 9.4oz
• Serial: 731058
Get it -
• Make: Gibson
• Model: 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Ultra Heavy Aged
• Top Wood: 2-Piece Plain Maple
• Body Wood: 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany
• Neck Wood: Mahogany
• Neck Profile: 50s Rounded Medium C
• Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
• Fingerboard Inlay: Aged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
• Radius: 12"
• Scale Length: 24.75"
• Nut Material: Nylon
• Color: Double Gold
• Pickups: Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted)
• Bridge: ABR-1
• Case: Brown Custom Shop Hardshell
We are closed Sunday and Monday but will respond by Tuesday. If a guitar is purchased on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday it will be shipped on Tuesday.
It is our belief that the right instrument can be truly inspirational. If you have ever experienced the bond that can occur with the right guitar, you understand what we are all about. We pride ourselves in having the finest instruments around and treat each one with the realization that it is someone's dream guitar.
Welcome to Righteous Guitars...