Gibson 1959 Les Paul Standard Reissue - Washed Cherry Sunburst
• Depth at 1st Fret: .86"
• Depth at 12th Fret: .98"
• Weight: 8lb 14.5oz
• Serial: 921993
Get it -
• Make: Gibson
• Model: 1959 Les Paul Standard Reissue
• Top Wood: 2-Piece Figured Maple
• Body Wood: 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany
• Neck Wood: Solid Mahogany
• Neck Profile: Authentic '59 Medium C-Shape
• Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
• Fingerboard Inlay: Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
• Radius: 12"
• Scale Length: 24.75"
• Nut Material: Nylon
• Color: Washed Cherry Sunburst
• Pickups: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
• Bridge: ABR-1
• Case: Brown/Pink Reissue 5-Latch
We are closed Sunday and Monday but will respond by Tuesday. If a guitar is purchased on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday it will be shipped on Tuesday.
It is our belief that the right instrument can be truly inspirational. If you have ever experienced the bond that can occur with the right guitar, you understand what we are all about. We pride ourselves in having the finest instruments around and treat each one with the realization that it is someone's dream guitar.
Welcome to Righteous Guitars...