Gibson 1964 SG Standard Reissue with Maestro Ultra Light Aged - Pelham Blue
• Depth at 1st Fret: .89"
• Depth at 12th Fret: 1.0"
• Weight: 7lb 12oz
• Serial: 301664
Get it -
• Make: Gibson
• Model: 1964 SG Standard Reissue with Maestro Ultra Light Aged
• Body Wood: Mahogany
• Neck Wood: Mahogany
• Neck Profile: Medium C
• Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
• Fingerboard Inlay: Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
• Radius: 12"
• Scale Length: 24.75"
• Nut Material: Nylon
• Color: Pelham Blue
• Pickups: Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted)
• Bridge: ABR-1 with Maestro Vibrola
• Case: Brown Custom Shop Hardshell
We are closed Sunday and Monday but will respond by Tuesday. If a guitar is purchased on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday it will be shipped on Tuesday.
It is our belief that the right instrument can be truly inspirational. If you have ever experienced the bond that can occur with the right guitar, you understand what we are all about. We pride ourselves in having the finest instruments around and treat each one with the realization that it is someone's dream guitar.
Welcome to Righteous Guitars...