Squier 40th Anniversary Jazzmaster - Olympic White
• Depth at 1st Fret: .84"
• Depth at 12th Fret: .91"
• Weight: 7lb 12.3oz
• Serial: ICSD22036196
Get it -
• Make: Squier
• Model: 40th Anniversary Jazzmaster
• Body Wood: Poplar
• Neck Wood: Maple
• Neck Profile: C
• Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
• Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Block
• Radius: 9.5"
• Scale Length: 25.5"
• Nut Material: Bone
• Color: Olympic White
• Pickups: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
• Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
• Case: N/A
We are closed Sunday and Monday but will respond by Tuesday. If a guitar is purchased on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday it will be shipped on Tuesday.
It is our belief that the right instrument can be truly inspirational. If you have ever experienced the bond that can occur with the right guitar, you understand what we are all about. We pride ourselves in having the finest instruments around and treat each one with the realization that it is someone's dream guitar.
Welcome to Righteous Guitars...