Gibson 1933 L-00 Light Aged - Ebony Murphy Lab Light Aged
• Depth at 1st Fret: .97"
• Weight: 3lb 8.7oz
• Serial: 22883011
Get it -
• Make: Gibson
• Model: 1933 L-00 Light Aged
• Top Wood: Thermally Aged Red Spruce
• Body Wood: Mahogany
• Neck Wood: Mahogany
• Neck Profile: V Shape
• Fingerboard: Rosewood
• Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl Dot
• Radius: 12"
• Scale Length: 24.75"
• Nut Material: Bone
• Color: Ebony Murphy Lab Light Aged
• Bridge: Rosewood; Rectangular, Open Slot
• Case: Period Correct Hardshell Case
We are closed Sunday and Monday but will respond by Tuesday. If a guitar is purchased on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday it will be shipped on Tuesday.
It is our belief that the right instrument can be truly inspirational. If you have ever experienced the bond that can occur with the right guitar, you understand what we are all about. We pride ourselves in having the finest instruments around and treat each one with the realization that it is someone's dream guitar.
Welcome to Righteous Guitars...